Unity B4 Heresy Blog Round-up

Evening Everyone!  Welcome to another week of WIPs and hobby from us here at UnityB4Heresy.

This week has been quite a quiet one in the Tylar household for hobby.  Work has been extremely busy however some well earned rest is about to allow the hobby to flow this week so standby for some great new content coming from the Fasolt Forge.

I was able to get some things done.  I continued to go with my tester colour scheme for my AT terrain.  I'm happy with the basic colours and for now it's growing on me.  So to that end I sprayed up three more buildings.  I also managed to get another game of AT in at a friends using the more advanced rules and stratagems. I have to say it was a hard fought game and I was on the ropes by the end of turn two.   Luckily a well played stratagem and some fortunate dice allowed me to carry the day.  Thanks to Warhound for the game and Mondo for hosting as always.







I've also been reading Book Eight in the HH series Malevolence and I can honestly say it doesn't disappoint. More to come on that this week. 😏👌


It includes some beautiful artwork and maps throughout the book and the colour plates of the marines are just fantastic. 


This week Col.Hertford has been building more Adeptus Titanicus models (Two Warhounds and a Reaver) and started some Daemons from the Ruinstorm.  He has loved painting the organic and chaotic models.  The rigid lines and trims had started to take its toll.  Old models, yes, but the stuff from Book VIII has really spoken to him and he's planning on adding both Nurgle and Khorne forces to his Horus Heresy armies.




This week, between writing rules and players packs, King Fluff has been wrestling with completing his drop pod builds (they really are a pain to build) and excitedly turning Killakans into Techno-ork Ironclads. These were a bit freeform as he mashed parts together until he had the right look - they still need detailing and arming and they have some rather nice claws from Zinge Industries on the way to equip some of them. These will be a quick and dirty 1000pt detachment to use at events and such over the next few months.



There you go folks another week of hobby in the bag.  Look out this week for another great guest post by JohnGG from the Cataclysm of Iron event and over the next two weeks a review of HH: Book 8 Malevolence and Solar War, some more AT goodness including terrain and Tiny Titans and Drop Pods.  Watch the Skies!

Only In Death Does Duty End

- Tylar Col. Hertford and King Fluff



Comments