Adeptus Titanicus - Legio Gryphonicus: Aureum Gloria

Hi all, Col.Hertford here with a finished model post.

I thought I would start with my Princep Seniorus’ Warlord Titan “Aureum Gloria”.  This has been a long time in the painting having been started in earnest the day of release of Adeptus Titanicus.  My enthusiasm for the project dipped as the long anticipated transfers took and age to be released.  He’s going to be getting replacement weapons soon, in the form of Sunfury Plasma Cannons, and Reaver Laser Blasters, and fists.

This it the lead Titan of the Myrmidon Battle Line Maniple.  The bellicose Machine Sprit is looking forward to getting vengeance against Tylar.  The first game we played was a total loss for me.

The base plate is from http://versatileterrain.co.uk/

I hope you like the results. Gryphonicus will march to war soon!









Comments