Unity B4 Heresy Blog Round-up

Evening everyone welcome to another round up from us all here at UnityB4Heresy.

This week King Fluff has been trying to wade through the rest of the painting needed for next weekends trip to Hopes Folly and Boards & Swords in Derby.  He’s almost ready to add lightning and decals to the larger units of the force. Stay tuned for a proper run down prior to the event.



Hobby admin for GG this week. After scoping a large stash of bits off a friend and deciding I really needed to sort out of hobby work station.   A major exercise in catharticism!

               

In other news he's also bringing together all the forces he’ll need for Hope’s Folly next Saturday and his first UB4H meet up at Warhammer World!



Now, where did he put that Acquisitor??


Myself I've been working towards my first completed Adeptus Titanicus Scale Titan.  It's been quite a journey considering I wanted to build and paint it in 24hrs.  Well that didn't happen.  However it's just a few short hrs of work from completion and it will be up in all it's glory tomorrow night some come back to see how I got on.

       

I did also make some purchases recently on the Heresy Trading pages on FB.  I've been wanting to add breachers to my Army for some time but just haven't had the chance to get round to it.  With money being spent on other things previously I came across a great opportunity to pick some converted breachers using the Phallanx Warder Shields.  Luckily I was able to pick these up along with some other nice models.  I also snagged another Dreadnaught Drop-pod, the old version, to add to my ever growing collection.  Look to the sky soon for yellow and black pods raining down death to the enemies of the Emperor!


That's it for the round-up this week ladies and gents however don't forget to come back tomorrow for the update on my AT Reaver Titan and more importantly later on this week with a double post by King Fluff and GG as they set their sights on the Hopes Folley Event.  Really looking forwards to us all meeting up for some gaming Sunday at Warhammer World.  If you're there come over and say Hi!

Until then

Only In Death Does Duty End

- UB4H Team


Comments