Unity B4 Heresy Blog Round-up

Evening everyone!  Not our usual posting day but we've all been pretty busy here at the blog and the weekend was no exception.  Family, work and hobby in mixed bags.  Mainly for the most part family. And it's always good to spend time on hobby but it's far more important to spend time with your family if you have the chance and the luxury to do so.

People have been receiving copies of Molech and new scenery bundles galore all over the hobby world.  Mine is still in the warp at this point with transit looking to be completed shortly.  Fingers crossed.

So on to the hobby part 😉👍🏼

This last week has been a hobby right off for King Fluff with nothing done as he’s been pulled from pillar to post over the Easter holidays so to that end here’s a picture of him eating toast at a rather lovely hotel in Cumbria.



Still travelling in the wilds of the North this last week didn't stop GG list building for an event he has coming up.  GGs Brotherhood of the Blue Sky will ride to war again in the Rimidium System as he attends 'Hope's Folley'.


Exclusive list preview!...

As you can see I've gone full bike brotherhood with minimal air support but this time I want to get some Sisters of Silence on the board, watch out for a shrouded infiltrating Acquisitor!




Myself I have been very busy hobby wise.  I'd realised that half the photo's I had taken for the next in our series of AT Scenarios were.....rubbish.  The light wasn't right and they just didn't look as good as they could have.  So I went back and shot some more and had a talk through with Steve and hopefully we'll have that for you soon.  We hope to have it nailed down in a better format so watch this space.

Painting wise I have completed the first of the two Mechanicum stacks that will be both for Age of Darkness gaming and AT.  A step by step of what I did and how I achieved it will be coming soon now that the finish line is near 😉



The first two of my AT tiles the DELTA and GAMMA that have been previewed on the blog have had the first clean and wash.  Just a quick check over now they're dry to make sure there's no cleaning substances left on before I prime them both with Halfords Grey Primer for the first stage of the paint process.  Once I'm happy they're clean I'll tidy up the edges sanding them down then I'll ensure they're flat before giving them their first layer.


Lastly for me I set myself a task over the weekend.  Could I build and paint a Reaver Class AT Titan in 24hrs to a Tabletop standard I'd be happy with?  Well keep your eyes peeled and come back later in the week and see not only how I got on but a step by step guide to how I painted my Legio Defensor (Novaguard) Titan.  There's a sneak preview of the base coated Titan frame and base below.






So there you have it folks lots of hobby in there albeit focused in a few areas.  I plan *fingers crossed* to be gaming with a joint Praesagius / Defensor Battle group doubling up with Steve and his Gryphonicus Titans in an Epic AT doubles game in a few weeks against a couple of friends.  There's lots to do and more to paint before that and in between a  UB4H Blog meet-up at Warhammer World.  More details on that at a later date.  We hope to see some others from the blogosphere then and maybe get some joint gaming in.

As we continue on this journey we'd like to thank all those that support us in reading and following the blog, join us both in gaming and at events and to those that directly contribute along the way as guest bloggers, authors and members of the UB4H Team.  Everything you do or have done makes this blog what it is.

We hope you've enjoyed this weeks entry into the round ups.  Look out tomorrow for JohnGG's first foray into the Chondax Campaign with another of his great Battle Reports!

Only In Death Does Duty End.

- UB4H Team

Comments